Please view The Windsor Square Tree Information Tree Packet for information on tree care. Remember, newly planted trees require special care; and never remove or plant a parkway tree without a city permit. You may obtain a tree planting or tree removal permit by calling the Los Angeles Bureau of Street Services, Urban Forestry Division at (213) 847-3077.
Bureau of Street Services Tree Division
To request service from the Bureau of Street Services, please call 311 and request to speak to Street Services or (800) 996-CITY (2489). The Bureau also accepts requests via TDD (213) 473-6600.
When requesting service, please be prepared to give the following information:
- Bureau of Street Services: http://www.lacity.org/boss/
- Street Tree Division/Urban Forestry Division: http://www.lacity.org/boss/UrbanForestryDivision/index_gandi.htm
- If you have any further questions about your street trees, or if you have a Service Request, please refer to the Urban Forestry Division at (213) 847-3077
Certified Arborists (pruning, disease, pests)
- Big Cities Tree Preservation.: 310-454-6547
- Bob Hansen: 310-395-4311
- John Kapua: 323-461-1541
- Carl Mellinger: 310-454-2033
- Ecologic Pest Control: 323-255-3595
- National Arbor Service: 818-984-3670
The Windsor Square Tree Information Packet is available online as a PDF file and is free. Click the above link to view or download the document (requires Adobe Reader).
The Windsor Square Master Plan of Parkway Trees is available online as a PDF file and is free. Click the above link to view or download the document (requires Adobe Reader).
The Trees of Windsor Square is available online as a PDF file and is free. Click the above link to view or download the document (requires Adobe Reader).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or problems you may have regarding your parkway trees.